Seattle: Pike Place Market Eateries

September 20, 2016

Pike Place Market is one of those must-visit places when visiting Seattle. Sure, the market is touristy, but it's still a functioning market that sells local products, seafood, flowers, and delicious eats. I've compiled a couple places that are my favorite. Check them out!

Piroshky Piroshky
1908 Pike Place, Seattle, Washington
This small shop is stocked with delightful pies filled with different flavors of sweets, savories, and vegetarian style too. My friend loves the smoked salmon pate while I prefer the beef and onion
(pictured below). This became my must-visit place every time I visit Seattle!



The Crumpet Shop
1503 1st Avenue, Seattle, Washington
Crumpets are like bready pancakes, and The Crumpet Shop is a perfect place for any sweet tooths. They do have savory options as well. Below is the Hazelnut Chocolate Spread with Ricotta Cheese.


Biscuit Bitch
multiple locations in Seattle, Washington
My friend and I visited the one on 2303 3rd Avenue, Seattle, Washington in the Belltown neighborhood. There was a smaller line and ample seating available. I recommend ordering any of the ones with gravy (not pictured).



Other places that I've heard were must-go places
Ellenos Greek Yogurt: 1500 Pike Place, Seattle, Washington (at the corner opposite the Pike Place sign)
Beecher's Handmade Cheese: 1600 Pike Place, Seattle, Washington
Original Starbucks: 1912 Pike Place, Seattle, Washington
Gum Wall: Pike Place Market, Post Alley, Seattle, Washington

Have you been to any of these places? Let me know your thoughts!






Happy travels!
Cat

You Might Also Like

0 comments