Beautiful Escapes: MV Inspiration

November 02, 2015

On a whim, I decided to spend some time browsing YouTube, and came across two stunning videos. True, the two artists are famous in their own respect, and I didn't really discover these "secret" videos. However, I don't follow any of these artists and by finding their videos, I was really impressed by the beautiful scenes in each of their music videos. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when I watched them.

1. Taeyeon's "I"
I love all of the picturesque New Zealand shots! Taeyeon's calm, good-natured spirit also resonates with her actions and her style as she changes state from a grounded ("caged") person to an exploding state of confidence and freedom.
'

2. Justin Bieber's  "I'll Show You"
Although we barely capture a glimpse of Justin's face, that may be a positive thing, so that we can focus on the powerfully emotional lyrics and Icelandic beauty. I am always in awe when celebrities divulge their "vulnerable" side. I am in full support when they do share and actually appreciate them more as a person because I know they're human like me and not just standing on a pedestal as a cultivated image. And, how do I know it's Iceland? Many thanks to Chris Burkard's beautiful Instagram feed.


Enjoy!
Cat

You Might Also Like

0 comments